Updated: May 20, 2020
Soon to be posted: 1. How to study 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟮 𝗖𝗞 & 𝗖𝗦? 2. How to get extra interviews from 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 to programs? 3. How to interview & 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 your interview + tips? 4. How to know which programs are 𝐈𝐌𝐆 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 and where to apply? 5. Interview 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 and what is expected of students during these events? 6. How to 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱? 7. How to 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 your attendings to get 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗢𝗥𝘀? 8. How to 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 your 𝐂𝐕? 9. Tips for your Residency Application. 10. How to improve my chances if I’m an 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐌𝐆 with attempts/ low scores? 11. How to write a 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 and what kind of 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 you should use? 12. How to match with 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘀? 13. How to study during my 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱? 14. What to do when your exam day is close? 15. How 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬/ 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 will affect IMGs? 16. Debunking 𝗨𝗦𝗠𝗟𝗘 𝗺𝘆𝘁𝗵𝘀.
17. How to approach USMLE questions?
18. Tricks to answer USMLE questions better & faster if English is your second language.
19. Finding accommodation in budget during interview season for those traveling alone and don't have family or friends in the USA and can't afford expensive hotels or airbnb
20. Finding cheap housing as a resident.
21. What to do from the day that you match (mid March) till when you start your residency (July 1)
22. Why did I choose OB/GYN?
If you want me to create a post:
Upload of a photo of the post's name in your Instagram bio or story, & tag me :)
I'll add it to this list and try to make the post ASAP!
Love you all!! Always keep up the good work!!
Sebastian Arruarana, MD
Fb: Doctor Sebas